A unique holistic approach combining medicine and education
I have been passionately studying essential oils, various types of reflexology, cranial sacral therapy, and biofeedback since October of 2010. I began this journey as a way to seek improvement in my own health and wellness. As a teacher, I quickly discovered that these same modalities that we healing me, were also essential in helping my students. We were able to work together successfully to support their brain health. We saw students who were struggling improve their learning in Reading, Writing and Math!
I became passionate about sharing my diverse experience in both medicine and education. Today, I help mothers balancing themselves, their children and their aging families by providing a holistic approach, individually tailored to meet the needs of each individual.
- Elementary Education BSED (Bachelor of Science in Education) Martin Luther College (MLC), New Ulm, Minnesota
- Approach to Critical Thinking FIE Basic 1&2, FIE Standard 1. Cognitive Psychologist Reuven Feuerstein – International Renewal Institute
- Orton-Gillingham Method – Dyslexia Training Institute
- Grammar and Writing – William Von Cleave Seminar
Writing Skills for All Ages – from Words to Works
- Writing Skills for all ages: Syntax Intensive, Advanced Syntax, Paragraph Writing
Health and Nutrition
- BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) – University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Numerous Webinars and Seminars on Nutrition, Natural Health and Supplements
Essential Oil Therapy
- VitaFlex – with Tom Woloshyn
- International Certification in Aromatherapy – Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy
- Aroma 101: Foundations of Aromatherapy Certificate Program (40 hours)
- East West School for Herbal and Aromatic Studies
- Aroma 201: Advanced Certification Program (300 hours) – East West School for Herbal and Aromatic Studies
CARE Intensive (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education)
- Healing Oils of the Bible
- Applied Vitaflex
- Raindrop I and II
- Essential Oil Chemistry
- Emotional Release with Essential Oils
- Craniosacral Therapy 1 – Upleger Institute
- Korean Hand Therapy – Dan Lobash PhD, L.Ac.
- Facial Reflexology – Lone Sorensen Method
- Foot and Hand Reflexology – International Institute of Reflexology
- Facial Reflexology – Ko Tan
- Intermediate Nutritional Response Workshop – Ulan Nutritional Systems
- Nutritional Patient Management Workshop – Ulan Nutritional Systems
- Nutritional Response Testing – Dr. Teff
- Brain Integration Therapy
- First-Degree Black Belt
- Ace Certified
- Former Board Member for IRW – Integrated Reflexologists of Wisconsin
- Former Member of RAA – Reflexology Association of America
- Former Member of IDA- International Dyslexia Association
- Former Secretary of Hustisford Business Association
- Former RCC (Certified Registered Reflexologist) Certified
Reflexology, Aromatherapy, nutritional response testing, and supplements sold only by Health Professionals.
The health services are based on science, and do not incorporate New Age beliefs or practices
Education and Tutoring
Critical thinking, math and reading assistance.
The health and educational services can be combined or offered separately.
Jane graduated from Dr. Martin Luther College (now MLC) in 1976. She taught Kindergarten, K-4, tutored, and coached girls sports in Hustisford for 1 year. However, the desire to become a nurse and go to Africa was strong. In December of 1980, she graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a degree in nursing. After spending 2 years in Africa, she met her wonderful husband David, in Ohio. They moved to Wisconsin in 1996 to be closer to David’s aging parents. Jane has held many management jobs in Ohio and Wisconsin, helped start a 24 unit Community-based Residential Facility for the elderly. It has been a dream of hers to combine her knowledge of education with health care.